PDA

View Full Version : top secret banshee and blaster parts

NELSON
07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
correct me if im wrong but if you read this in someone description of there bikes wouldnt you want to know?
THE BLASTER ----Trinity 280 kit, .20 bore, 14/38 gearing, hydrolic brakes all around, +4 hotrod Crank, Custom Trinity Drag pipe, head milled .040, ITP holeshots all around, maer racing fenders
THE SHEE---1990 Yamaha Banshee (drag banshee)
Custom 690 Methanol Drag kit, custom Trinity drag pipes - baffles removed, heads milled .050, 2 wiseco .60 bore blaster pistons, 29" rear slicks, +8mm crank, banshee supercharger, g3 reeds, and.. --Much, Much Else
well trinity doesnt have an engine kit out yet. and if they did i think the 280cc kit would go well into the transferports. and a super charger for the shee? what pulley does that run off of? and if your gonna lie about your reeds atleast get the name right! always good for a laugh

Twistedtrik
07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Not sure on the rest but they may be mistaken on the supercharger. It might be a turbo as they run off of the exhaust not a pulley but alot of it sounds like bullshit to me.

jsmstorm
07-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Raising the bullshit flag!!!

Wacko Jacko
07-16-2008, 06:07 PM
where can i get a supercharger for mine

NELSON
07-16-2008, 06:23 PM
i think paxton will sell u one, but u have to take ur seat off because there is a belt that goes around the rear axle and there isnt any other place to mount it

jsmstorm
07-16-2008, 07:40 PM
then you could ride with no drawers and put tp on the belt and you wouldnt have to make any pitstops lol you could just ride forever!!!

Paulie B
07-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Where did you read this????

flotek
07-16-2008, 10:34 PM
correct me if im wrong but if you read this in someone description of there bikes wouldnt you want to know?
THE BLASTER ----Trinity 280 kit, .20 bore, 14/38 gearing, hydrolic brakes all around, +4 hotrod Crank, Custom Trinity Drag pipe, head milled .040, ITP holeshots all around, maer racing fenders
THE SHEE---1990 Yamaha Banshee (drag banshee)
Custom 690 Methanol Drag kit, custom Trinity drag pipes - baffles removed, heads milled .050, 2 wiseco .60 bore blaster pistons, 29" rear slicks, +8mm crank, banshee supercharger, g3 reeds, and.. --Much, Much Else
well trinity doesnt have an engine kit out yet. and if they did i think the 280cc kit would go well into the transferports. and a super charger for the shee? what pulley does that run off of? and if your gonna lie about your reeds atleast get the name right! always good for a laugh

im unaware of any trinity 280 big bore kit it definitly wouldnt be 20 overbore and if yo udid have one it wouldnt use such short gearing as 14/38 very well , it would certainly need more than just an additional 4 mm of extra stroke for the cc and milling the head 40 grand isnt really much for trapped volume for a high performance race setup thats for sure ,as far as the banshee it owuld take big cheetah jugs wit ha huge stroke to even come close to attain 690 cc.. trinity pipes would definitly not work as the large flange and custom work involved isnt something trinity offers ot my knowledge they also iwould be out of frames and would have no baffles or silencers of any type,60 over blaster pistons would be about 1.5inches in diameter too small for this setup lmao an 8mm cran kwould not give the right cubic centimeters either and is definitly not a typical production stroker crank .supercharger is different than a turbo and isnt possible o na banshee and one dir racing g3 reeds would not be very useful i nthis application if it actually were true

xxxbansheexxx
07-17-2008, 01:02 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/neonelite/smells.jpg

dude where did you find the bs at lol

NELSON
07-17-2008, 09:50 AM
well...... i was looking for a blaster pipe and ran across it on blaster forum. the dude that has all this shit has been a member there awhile. i cant beleive no one has called him on this. yes a turbo is very possible but it states supercharged. i think if i was to list my mods i would know the difference between the two. just thought u guys would like to see this bull shit that is out there, some real characters on this here internet thing

NELSON
07-17-2008, 09:56 AM
too bad you don't live near me.. i'd fingerprint everything for you.. but im a little too far to make a spec. trip out to Mi to do that without getting like $$$ for the gas, cuz my chevelle and twin turbo mas. spyder get very very shit gas mileage...

but, go to all your friends that knew how to get in and knock on the door, and ask to look around their houses, nothing better than catching someone in the act.. its funny!, then you take an axe to 'em!
FireBreather 240 kit,Port and Polish from Diamond Racing, .20 Bore, .040 shaved head, Wiseco Topend, Factory 7 Exaust, +1 Swing Arm, extended a arms, flipped front tires, Pro Grip Twist Throttle, Uni Airfilter, 14/39 Gearing, +4 Hotrod Crank, G3 Reeds, Front Fenders Burnt Orange, Back Fenders Black, Hydrolic Front and Rear Brakes, Magura Hydrolic Clutch

2005 Yamaha Blaster (dune blaster)
Trinity 280 kit, .20 bore, 14/38 gearing, hydrolic brakes all around, +4 hotrod Crank, Custom Trinity Drag pipe, head milled .040, ITP holeshots all around, maer racing fenders

1990 Yamaha Banshee (drag banshee)

here is this guys post where i found it. he also has a turbo spyder, wonder if that is a porsche spyder or mitsubishi? and of course his hot rod rod chevelle. must be a detective also cuz he is gonna do some finger printing! a man of many wonders!

slammed2Stroke
07-30-2008, 05:09 PM
lmfao.... thats pretty funny

Climb
07-30-2008, 07:35 PM
I forgot who it was that had a 280 Blaster at Glamis, said he had one of the few kits avail... Sounded like a beast!
Someone might want to try Tube search, there's a video for it and think it was a purple Blaster.
The rest makes no sense, BS!

jcyamablue81
07-30-2008, 07:51 PM
do you think they make a supercharger for my yz125? LOL!!

Climb
07-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Two of them lol!!