Everything2Stroke Forum banner

500 oem hood still availible?

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Kane 
#1 ·
theres been a few on ebay going for over $100 and i think you can still by it from the dealer for about $80. so are people just stupid or is it discontinued?

#2 ·
It's listed as available and in stock at 3 of the places I buy from. But yeah, people are stupid. I've seen used tire/wheel sets go for more than new cost on ebay. Thats what happens when ignant people don't do their research.

#4 ·
Yeah but its great when you are the seller . Keep tellin em what they want to hear . I watched one end today for like $120 or something . Like I said good when you are the seller . By the way Im a seller . You guys would be an exception of course just mention this site and I will know you arent stupid . My ebay id is 1968660 I sometimes have pretty good junk . Right now Ive got a powdercoated grab bar for a zilla . I dont think any of you guys are looking to buy a bunch of tractor trailers but you never know .

#5 ·
I maintain my ebay sellers account with as high a level of honesty as possible, but I'm not about to volunteer info on where you can get one cheaper in my auction listing. You want to rack the bidding up cause you're too lazy to research, that's your issue. Ebay is chock full of both idiot buyers and even more idiot sellers. Like HERETOHELP, you see his stuff in almost every keyword search. Selling brake and clutch cables for 9.99 and loose odds and end bolts for 9.99 all with shipping totalling a cost far more expensive than new. But eventually someone buys this crap since they're too ignant to research.

#6 ·
Hey guys let me correct what I said I dont lie or anything to the people sometimes they just need to think they really need it . I had a Suzuki Katana motor in a warrior chassis and got tired of messing with it so I parted it out . It had a Yoshi exhaust on it I think just a slip on but I included the headers I showed it real well in the pictures it had a pretty good scrape at the rear of the pipe , nothing wrong just cosmetics but they bid that pipe up to almost $200 and I searched and you can get brand new sslipm ons for like $225 . I dont know what these people are thinking . Im not a crook or anything though Kane just selling stuff to ffix up my toys .

#7 ·
I don't think you're a crook, I was basically agreeing with you. When I said "you" I meant the idiots who bid the hell out of stuff without looking at availability and costs. I'm no saint. If someone wants to be stupid and bid a part into the realms of stupid money, more power to them. Especially if I'm on the recieving end of the transaction. My honesty reference is that I won't say something is good if it's bad, and I'm not going to give info out on my listing as to where someone can get it new for less. Thats called cutting your own throat.

Really, If I put a $5.00 part on ebay and some idiots want to bid it up to $100 and you can just as easily buy it at your corner store..........Thats their stupid move, not mine. I do my research, they should do theirs.

#9 ·
hey , Kane I need a new radiator hose, I am willing to pay $230 can you help me out, lol

#10 ·
Well, thats a loaded question with a shotgun answer. It's a real pain to keep the front end down for one, mean-ass power with some serious top speed. BUT.........I havent had the time to mod the flywheel to act as a counterbalance so it likes to vibrate the bolts off everywhere. Loc-tite doesnt stand a chance on the rear linkage and swingarm bolts. I was going to do the flywheel mod but my larger lathe broke a backing plate and I've yet to replace it. I've been toying with the idea of trying one of those flywheel weight kits on the market and modding it but have yet to do so. My brother broke the rear shock shaft a couple of days ago on the oval so it may be awhile.

#11 ·
HooHah, you got it buddy, want two!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? Maybe even 3? Got em in hand, on sale for every extra 1 you buy!

#12 ·
Actually, if you really do need one, I do have a few.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.