Everything2Stroke Forum banner

44 mm lectron carb

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jetmans82 
#1 ·
I have a 44mm Fast by Gast carb that is looking for a home, could this carb be jetted and used for a lt 500? Anyone have experience with this carb, I think it came off of an trx250r or a cr500 cant remember...Ay advice would be appreciated.

#4 ·
FBG, unlike most, will even respond to e-mail questions. They'll give Lectron tuning specs even without you spending money.

#7 ·
Hello Skully, could you point me in the right direction or forward me any information or threads that you or Dr Q had posted in regards to the 44mm lectron, pipe, or jetting that I would work best. Any info would be appreciated, thanks for your time...

#9 ·
44mm Mikuni

Hi Guys,

I just picked up a zilla which has the trinity stage 4 kit and the 44mm mikuni all i can say is WOW yes the motor can use a 44 and all of it. Just on a side note what do all you guys who have 87's do for reed valves. I have seen some post of the tudor's V-Force setup but is there any alternatives to the different bolt patterns and has anyone built a reed space to accomidate the newer style reed valves?

Cheers

Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.