Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Premium Memberships

20K views 46 replies 22 participants last post by  volfan537240 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So your a member and want to do more? So you want access to some of the other features on the site? We got you covered. We started this program to give members a way to support the site and get some extra features.

All money will go into E2S to help bring new features and cover website costs.

Website expenses are expensive. Software maintanence is Expensive. We don't and never will ask for hand outs or donation. We built E2S for people who love 2-strokes and we are always going to make this site free to access. Problem is bandwith cost a lot of money so we needed to find a way to keep this site running and give E2S Members more benifits. The hope is everyone will see the value in becoming a supporting member and will enjoy the features.If you don't thats fine we still want you to be apart of the site.

So if you want to help keep this sight running stronger then ever and get a few extra benefits just click on the following link....The Premium Member Fee is Only $10 for the year....That Balances out to ONLY $0.83 a month to keep your favorite sight up and running better
payments.php
Link: E2S Premimum Memberships

Help us help you!

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah it will inform you that the membership is due like three days before, then automatically withdraw from the account that you used

#6 ·
it only done that once for me...
a couple of weeks ago mine was up for renewal and it didnt come out automaticly. i didnt have my premium membership for a coulple days until i got it strait. just had to go through the whole pay pal thing agian. no biggie.
i dont know really what other features the site could offer, but what about another level membership, for say maybe,20 bux a year? im sure some of us wouldnt mind, i know i would pay it. lot of new members joinin up, but i dont see too many signing up to become premium members.

#7 ·

Many don't sign up till they PM me about access to their Search Function.
They usually sign up after informing them it's a Premium Member benefit & only cost $10 bux!

You can always make a donation Scott & please don't limit that deposit to $20, knock yourself out!

I pay for Premium too, we have some great info on here, great wrenchers & archives to get any job done.
Well worth my subscription!

#9 ·
its worth it, how about a life time membership?

Reactions: Climb
#10 ·
Just got this email:

Dear Climb Any Hill,

Your access to the paid subscription "Supporting Member" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed
for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit
http://forums.everything2stroke.com/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
E2S

Am I signing up again?? You bet!!

That sounds like a good idea! I'll run it by the boss!

#12 ·
Also offer 6 months for $6 & 3 months for $4! :D

#14 ·
You're good John. You would get that same email if it were to expire.
Premi Members user names are yellow.

#16 ·
Everyones favorite vendor /\/\/\/\ Thank you much bro!

#23 ·
this is StrokeitTwice443, i have taken over qwars computer, and his account. i've been tryin to get him to become a supporting member. i think we should start sending him PM's until he cant take it anymore and then he pay's up.

as a moderator of the site, yall have my permission to harrass him until it is done!!!!:Laugh6:

#32 ·
I saw someone who has written "best 10$ ever spent"
I told myself before getting membership: this guy is crazy... :Crazy:
geeze...he was right on! :thumbsup: I didn't even hesitate.

#33 ·
Bansheerider96 just purchased a gold membership, Woohaaaaa!!! :Train:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.