Everything2Stroke Forum banner

Blaster Pictures!

147K views 302 replies 131 participants last post by  DeeBee 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Alright Blaster boys and girls... post up your best Blaster pics... also post the list of mods if you'd like.
Lets keep this thread clean... no replies to other posts, just pics, comments, and specs of your ride.

#2 ·

240 Big Bore kit, 3mm stroker crank(soon to be 6mm), 38mm carb, 4+ swinger, Smaller Front shocks, rear lowering kit, V-force 3 reeds, Clamp on k&n, HInson Clutch Basket and EBC clutches.

Waiting for: Port work, Head milled, Lightened flywheel, PVL's new digital read out ignition system, and drag bars.

#3 ·
i've just realized that all the pics i have of my blaster suck.i'll get new one's soon.engine:3mm crank,eviltwin ported,shaved head,lightened flywheel,hinson basket with a tusk clutch.intake:v-force 2 reeds,snyder motorsports intake,keihin 36mm pwk,uni clamp on filter.now running an RDZ drag pipe.custom made lowering kits front and rear by myself along with a plus 4 swinger.all unessesary brackets were removed before the mirror black powdercoat.everything for front brakes has been removed.im running the twin piston GTS rear brake kit from ebay.douglas blue labels all around.15/38 gearing and a marshall standard chain.i covered the seat and my girlfriend made the shock covers.my buddy did some nice airbrushing on the plastics too..i'll get better pics of it.and no i don't trail ride this...drag only.

#4 ·
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

my blaster two weeks ago

#5 ·
hey, my pics got deleted from the other thread...oh well, heres more, got my maier hood today

before...not finished with build yet

#6 · (Edited)
ok here are some better pics i shot today.i have the front brakes on because i raced it at the national hillclimb last weekend.its still not as clean as it usually is though.and how do i get my pics full size on my posts...damn thumbnails..haha.

#7 · (Edited)
Here she is, ready to rock and roll....Just have to rejet it....hell its even clean! (this doens't happen often...you are all lucky...)

OK I can't get them to show up as an actual picture...just the links to it...I'm retarded....

Anywho,....ok here we go, starting from intake working our way through and around....

Removed airbox lid, Twin Air filter, stock carb, Vito's jet kit (340 main, getting dropped lower) Vito's needle, guiding the air into the cylinder is a stock reed cage with Boyesen Carbon Fiber stock replacement reeds. The cylinder is bored .080 over (or 2mm whatever) and I'm running a Wiseco Pro Lite that has the intake windows on it ported...The intake and exhaust ports have been ported, timing issue fixed with the exhaust..She's sparked by NGK B9es and stock coil, wishing to upgrade to a Nology system...but that will wait. +4mm stroker crank, cases are trenched to clear the extra 2mm, head was decked to fit the extra 2mm up there also...Allballs Racing crank bearings and seals..replaced shift drum, Tusk clutch plates and springs, FMF Fatty head pipe, DG silencer. Running 110/93 mixed with Klotz at the moment...BelRay gear lube (80w). Accesories: Moose carbon steel handlebars, MSR gripper levers, Scott grips, Cut front fenders, Fucked up rear fenders (cracked to hell) Pro Armor Tether saving my ass once allready...stock suspension, but will soon have a 250r nitrogen rez rear shock (custom fabricated) GBC shredders on the back, Duro's on the front (they blow) Motion Pro Cables everywhere, emergency brake eliminator kit, Moose folding shift lever, Custom gas cap vent hose, Allballs Racing bearings in the swinger carrier, Pivot Works swingarm bushings and things....Moose rear brake pads...Thats about it...the entire list of whats done to it....And damn matt...that thing is nice...looks bad ass....

#8 ·
this is my blaster (old pic) its now got twist throttle and new grips, plus new rear plastic

if ya want to know all thats on there, read my pro below

#9 ·
ok...i got it outside for a little better pic,still have lots of work to do.

#11 ·
If anybody's wondering why posts are being deleted in this thread... I think it would be better if it stays mostly pics and mod lists... unless you've got something earth-shattering to reply to somebody else's post... then maybe it'll stay.

#106 ·
If anybody's wondering why posts are being deleted in this thread... I think it would be better if it stays mostly pics and mod lists.
Just went thru the entire thread and deleted a ton of pictureless posts.. Let's keep it clean with pics only.
Feel free to post on member's profile should you have any questions regarding their Blaster, Parts, Mods, Etc...
Here's a RIS Designs Blaster from the Sand Show.

#13 ·
Here's a shot from a couple months before the mud and water assassinated her. :'( Yea, I know..not much air, but there aren't shit worth of jumps around here. I'll post up some more pics whenever she's rebuilt and fully cleaned. :D

#14 · (Edited)
:blob4: check it out this is my project i've been working on. 240 kit, 34mm carb air box open lid ,vforce 3 reeds, front and back hydrolic brakes(not yet on) +3+! a arms(not yet on) axel to match and +1 stem with anti vibration clamp(not yet on). i'll post another when i get everything together

#15 · (Edited)

... not much to themm ... there my pit bikes tkae em out when something happens or tae them to comp hill at night ence my ride doenst have a light... thats about all i use em for...... pretty much all stock.. except the blue 99 has the 240 kit i believe im not sure though.. and the 02 black si completely stock. the l99 got rolled down a hill once and hit about maximum velocity rolled into the sky and hit a tree... the frame got twisted out of control found a frmae off of ebay the compete cost was 74 $ thats to send it out here too.. .. I hate blasters so much yet I own 2 ...

#17 ·
eww 2004blaster whos ds 650 is that???? anyway heres some pics. ill get better ones when my blasty is out of the shop. mods are- blingstar iron cross bumper, toomey b1 kit, uni air filter, itp holeshots (should be coming soon, had to return them), moose atv lock on grips, boyesen reeds (buying them this week). VERY soon to get- oil injection block off kit (anyone kno wat company makes the best or are they all the same?) works dual rate fronts, asr a arms, shee axle (anyone selling one?) and 400ex rear shock

#19 ·
some newer ones

still dont got pics of the hand guards and wheel spacers

#21 ·
Here's one i just picked up a few weeks ago, =for $500...my buddy said the motor was blown. Its got a pro circuit pipe....I havn't had any time to play with it yet...but i'm planning on swapping motors from the 98 into this one and some other goodies, and mabye selling the 98 with the 00 motor...we'll see....

#22 ·
best pic i have

shes fuckin hot

#23 ·
Blew the ported engine at the dunes... so she's half apart right now. Stock(ish) engine on the way, I'll be able to ride while the ported engine becomes a stroker...

dead in the dunes..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.