Default 1986 CR500 For Sale!

1986 CR 500. Ported cylinder, V-Force reeds, FMF "Fatty" pipe. Runs great, very strong! Comes with dirt and paddle tire with wheel. $1000.00 Blackfoot ID 208-201-2478 (bowtiedemn@msn.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_000701c6ecce$0a293a50$3D791A20@yourpa86z1i3g7.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	5295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_000501c6ecce$0a293a50$3D791A20@yourpa86z1i3g7.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	5296  

nice bike.. and welcome to the site

are you he original owner? and what kind of matinence do you do to this bike?

also any crashes? plastic and tire conditon? stock jetting? when's the last time the swing arm was greased?
    2006 Yamaha YZ250
    KYB SSS Suspension w/ Race Tech Gold Valve
    RB Designs Head
    ASV F3 levers
    Tag Metals Triple clamp
    Pro Taper Bars
    IMS Pro Series Pegs
    Motion Pro Twist Throttle Assembly
    VF3 Reeds
    Dunlop Geomax MX 51 Tires

Thanks to my sponsors:
    Duner Central
    X-Brand Googles

If you lived closer to WV it would already be sold. Good luck with the sale.
    1987 Lt500r
    Banshee

if only you were over here.... BTW you should get some bigger pics
    - Matt
    "You never know how a quad really handles until you ride it in the nude"
    1990 Honda CR500
    Nitrous
    , Custom Built Shearer pipe, King Turbo Paddle, Boyesen reeds

1991 Yamaha Banshee
    400 Stroker Kit by CT, Ported by CT, 6+ Swingarm, FMF Gold Series, FMF Reeds, Skat Trak Haulers, Pro Flow Airfilter, Nitrous

Quote Originally Posted by VMX_Slowpoke2

also any crashes? plastic and tire conditon? stock jetting? when's the last time the swing arm was greased?
    Uhm, yea, it actually belongs to a buddy of mine and I don't really know all those answers. Please give him a call or email him, he can tell you all you need to know.

No shiite. Were you about 2 states closer I'd have snagged that sucker up fast. A very nice price even if it needed every bearing on the chassis.
    2002 Banshee Ported cylinders, ported reed cages w/Boyeson dual-stage reeds, Wiseco stock bore, Flotek .035 milled head, K&N intake adaptor and filter, Trinity pipes (for now anyway), +3+1 arms, Fox TRX450R front shocks Badass without the big bill

1987/90 LT500 Ported cylinder, ported reedcage w/Boyeson dual stage reeds, Wiseco 530 bore, Trinity pipe with custom fabbed silencer, Custom fabbed 144 front hubs and 115 rears with Motorsport Alloys Tork wheels, Sidewinder chain and sprockets, other stuff It's a Zilla, 'Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by VMX_Slowpoke2

Oil in crankcase changed once a year, plastic faded a little, dirt tire worn about half, jetting a little over stock, swingarm just greased this spring when he replaced ext swingam with stock one.

He also has another dirt tire 1/4 worn and the paddle is in good shape! So 3 tires total.
    Last edited by 8buck; 10-17-2006 at 11:13 PM.