Default Blaster needle position

I don't know if I'm just dumb or I'm missing something, but I can't figure out how to adjust the needle clip position using the insructions in the owners manual. Can someone help me here.
    -Dave

1997 Banshee

Trail port by eviltwin...Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes...Pro Circuit Silencers...Bored .020 over...Wiseco Pistons...Dual UNI Pod Filters...Shaved Head...TORS Eliminated...Primary Drive Chain and Sprockets...Tusk Clutch Kit w/ HD Springs...DG Front Bumper...DG Rear Grab Bar...DG Nerf Bars...Twist Throttle

On the List
    Bigger Carbs
    Extended Swingarm
    Plastic

unscrew your carb top and tors horseshit,take your throtlle body out of the carb top and remove the spring and cable latched end that attaches to the tube ,so its just the needle seated in the round tube in your hand,look at the needle itll have a little round clip with 5 ring landiings on it .stock is the middle position and to run richer is the clip positions toward the point,and leaner toward the blunt end positions.this affects your midrange power and will cut out at half throttle if its to lean a clip position.clip position is pretty important and also overlaps into the other jetting circuits so it all comes into play in the equation for perfect jetting to take place.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY NEW SITE

http://flotekperformance.com/home
    HELP SUPPORT OUR SITE >http://forums.everything2stroke.com/...ad.php?t=35928
    http://www.rjatv.com/
    cheapest ^^performance parts online

Blog Entries

Well do you have the needle out of the slid?

If not

You need to disconnect the cable from the slide then the needle should come out the top of the slide.

Once the needle is out you will see a C clip on the needle. You will need to push the C clip off and push it back onto another setting. Easiest way I found to get the C clip off is to press it on a table it should just pop right off. Then do the reverse to get it back on.

Do you know what setting you need or for what reason you are adjusting the needle?

I put the fmf sst's on and went by their jetting instructions which were main jet 260 and clip position - 3rd. I'm planning on getting G3s and then ill rejet according to them.
    -Dave

1997 Banshee

Trail port by eviltwin...Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes...Pro Circuit Silencers...Bored .020 over...Wiseco Pistons...Dual UNI Pod Filters...Shaved Head...TORS Eliminated...Primary Drive Chain and Sprockets...Tusk Clutch Kit w/ HD Springs...DG Front Bumper...DG Rear Grab Bar...DG Nerf Bars...Twist Throttle

On the List
    Bigger Carbs
    Extended Swingarm
    Plastic

How do you unhook the cable from the slide?
    -Dave

1997 Banshee

On the List
    Bigger Carbs
    Extended Swingarm
    Plastic

I got it figured out now. Thanks guys.
    -Dave

1997 Banshee

On the List
    Bigger Carbs
    Extended Swingarm
    Plastic