Everything2Stroke Forum banner

banshee jetting

18K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  370banshee 
#1 ·
I've got an 04 banshee with t-6's, v-force 2's, 1/2 inch reed spacers, toomey jet kit, toomey foam 2 into 1 filter, GYT-R cdi, boost bottle, and platinum NGK plugs. I'm using the recommended jetting from toomey- 280 main jets and needles on the 4th clip. Do I need to alter this any to go with anything other than the toomey pipes? Ex: reed spacers? I also live in Alabama and the humidity is a little bit higher than California where the pipes are made. It starts really easy, but I don't want lose any potential power I could be gaining from changing a little. What do you think?

#5 ·
i noticed that vforce caused my bike to run richer than before even though it also increases air,but it increases fuel too and i thought the toomey needles were richer than the stock ones,but i would listen to banshee he has t6 pipes and knows his shit on jetting .its pretty hard to jet a bike over the net, but i would think if anything and its not right on than your just a tad lean on the main ,depending on elevation fuel/oil ratio and a host of other variables .try a 300 main just for shits and giggles and see if it revs out better on top and do a plug chop,id rather be giving a bike a little to much fuel than starving it and losing a bunch of power IMO

#7 ·
eviltwin said:
i noticed that vforce caused my bike to run richer than before even though it also increases air,but it increases fuel too and i thought the toomey needles were richer than the stock ones,but i would listen to banshee he has t6 pipes and knows his shit on jetting .its pretty hard to jet a bike over the net, but i would think if anything and its not right on than your just a tad lean on the main ,depending on elevation fuel/oil ratio and a host of other variables .try a 300 main just for shits and giggles and see if it revs out better on top and do a plug chop,id rather be giving a bike a little to much fuel than starving it and losing a bunch of power IMO
Where did you get that chart?

#9 ·
I was running 280's when I had only T6's but he has vforce and open air box which increases the air intake flow so you have to give your bike more fuel or atleast that was the case with my G3 setup I am running a 410 right now on 28mm mikuni's. I just had a boost jet installed by 1dirracing so now I have a 380 main and the boost kicks in after the 380 is at full from what I understand. not sure yet I haven't had time to play with it since I have been waiting on a gasket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.