Default Nology Coil vs Dynatek Coil

Let's hear it!
    >> Get on E2S Member Map <<
    * 2001 350cc Yamaha Banshee * Wildcard Racing Duner Port Matched Cases* 64mm Bore *
    Wildcard Cool Head 19cc Domes * Wildcard Crank Rebuild *
    Wildcard Lightened Flywheel *
    UPP Intakes * 33mm PWK Carbs * UNI Air Filters * CPI Racing Pipes * Boss Racing Clutch Basket *
    Pro Lock Clutch * Shift Pro Kit * Flotek Shift Star * Fast Racing Shift Shaft * Pro Design Impellar *
    Quicksand Motorsports +2+1 A Arms * Works Racing Dual Rate Shocks * +4 Swingarm * +2 G Force Axle *
    Skat Trak 21x11x8x9 Hauler Paddles * 21x7x10 Mohawks & 21x7x10 GBC Dune Trackers * Trail Tech Headlights *
    IMS Kickup Pegs * IMS 4 Gal Tank * Wire Harness chopped by me *

Anyone have input on these?

I guess I fail to see the need for a aftermarket coil..

Ive used stock, nology and dyna

I currently have a nology coil with the hotwires and a dyna fs ecu and it runs like a champ never had the first prob.

My friend has the dyna fs ecu with the dyna coil and he to hasnt had a problem.

I dont really know if I can tell a difference or if there was a power gain between the coils but its kinda hard to tell i put the ecu on with the coils.

but both are made very well

I run a nology coil with hot wires and it starts first kick every time although I am sure any properly tuned banshee would.
    2001 Yamaha Banshee,Passion Racing XC 12 port 4 mil,milled head 110 octane, Paul Turner Mids, Pod Filters, ITP HD's F/R, Nology Coil/Hot Wires,V-force 3 reeds, boss intake,33mm pwk's.
    Check out these Fearnot Brand threads!
    Powerful Pictures, http://forums.everything2stroke.com/...ad.php?t=41165
    Worlds Best 250 Strokers, http://forums.everything2stroke.com/...ad.php?t=34607
    "My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnot View Post
    I run a nology coil with hot wires and it starts first kick every time although I am sure any properly tuned banshee would.
    .....x2 only on my blaster.

jenny is her name!
    2001 yamaha blaster

1991 Honda CR 250R
    (under construction)

I run a nology setup on my cub and i cant tell you if it did any good or not because i did like 5 mods at the same time so i dont really know, like others have said my bike starts very well and runs hard. But PB made a little video a while back showing the difference in spark between a stocker and the nology and there was a huge difference for sure.
    Hotwheels Killer!!!

I got the nology on my LT and love it. It was a pain to start till I put the nology and hotwire on now it starts great and runs good plus nology was great to deal with
    88 lt 250r
    lectron alky carb
    rad valve
    shearer out frame pipe

I've wondered which is better between the 2 myself.
    Does anyone have the voltage specs for both units?
    "Paul,
    Thanks for sending the pictures - looks like a lot of fun! You did a great job."
    Regards,
    Bob Hannah

My motor is from 79'....Where will your 450 be in 30 years???
    DC facebook / Paul Baugher
    For details click here

i dont know a thing about the Dyna, but do love my Nology. the Nology did help with cleaner, slightly quicker revs. i have one on a trail shee and my dragger. the trail shee has yet to foul a plug since putting it on there. after a little idling, just one good blip of the throttle and the plugs are clean from where it would start to load up a little at idle.
    i dont think any of them add any hp that you would feel.