Everything2Stroke Forum banner

my 89 banshee

30K views 167 replies 22 participants last post by  bansheerider96 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Lookin good! Who did the portwork?
I like candy blue but not sure I would like blue on blue.. I colors that contrast against each other.

#15 ·
i recogniced some cutting styles.. looks better nowadays.

#21 ·
the colors r orange frame with black plastic ans susp parts black as well jarms swinger ect head shaved 30 should be rippin around by june-july

#23 ·
ya i hope so im doin it the way i want so i dont have to go through it again as soon as those pistons blow the portwork will be updated its kind of old work i hope to hit mid/high 50's maybe low 60's hp with it now i will be buyin more parts soon and then should be about done i have to get the cylinders bored but i got a sweet deal right now they are stock bore they are goin 20 over and i got them for 170$ so not to bad its not been to costly iv been saveing parts awile running i should have less than 700$ in to it more pics soon guys

#24 ·
my banshee changes

well iv had my bike for just over 1 year now and its had alot of changes they include
fmf fattys
milled head
tors removed
new wiseco top end
k&n pods
boysen reed pedals
and some stuff like bars grips chain sprockets ext

and i want it a little faster but i dont wanna get it ported yet what else can i do? i want to get the motor set up nice and right then buy new aarms shocks and swinger what can i do to my bike now?

Thanks Troy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.