Everything2Stroke Forum banner

my blaster is running backwards????

11K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  2strokefan 
#1 ·
Went to ride my blaster i put it in gear and let out the clutch it went backwards...what do i do??? i have searched it already but cant find anything...any advice

#3 ·
Check the stator and woodruff key.

#5 ·
I have seen one case where the motor kicked backed then fired and was running in reverse. The guy shut it off, kicked er again and all was good, 2 strokes don't care what direction they are running.

#9 ·
its the woodruff key foe sho', can you do us a favor and get some vids of yourself bangin some gears backwards? :thumbsup:

#17 ·
Holy balls!!! Ride it backwards before you fix it!!!! I wanna see this soooo bad!

#19 ·
well i got it going the right way...i was looking in some old dirt bikes parts from a kdx 220 and found a flywheel that fits perfect but still running backwards so i messed with the timing and couldnt get it right so i drilled my own holes in the plate and now it goes forward and its run 10 times better...so thanks everyone for the advice:thanks:

#20 ·
Good read guys! :paper:

#21 ·
awww... well at least you fixed it. I might have to buy a blaster just to fuck around with it and make it break into goin backwards!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.